Sarah’s Home is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We exist through the generous donations of individuals, businesses, and churches that believe in what we do. All donations are tax-deductible. You can support Sarah’s Home conveniently and securely by clicking on the Donate button below. You will be directed to the secure Sarah’s Home give site.
One Time or Monthly Credit Card Donations:
Or you can make a check out to Sarah’s Home and mail it to:
PO Box 6919
Colorado Springs, CO 80934
Thank you to those who have been so generous in your donations of various items. We have limited storage space and have some very specific needs. If you would like to donate items, please see our current needs list below.
Our most pressing need is consistent, monthly financial support.
- New clothes: sizes that will fit girls ages 12-17
- Any size new girls and women’s shoes (not flip-flops) for ages 12-17
- New underwear, bras, and socks for girls ages 12-17
- Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Target, King Soopers, Safeway and Sam’s Club gift cards
- Reliable cars or minivans
- 2 flat screen TVs
- Acoustic guitar (decent quality for learners)
- Electric keyboard (decent quality for learners)
- A good sturdy swing set/jungle gym that is big enough and strong enough for teenagers
- Free standing basketball hoop
- Cuisinart Ice cream maker
- Footballs, soccer balls, volleyball net and volleyballs and other sports equipment
- Boxing gloves and pads/mitts
- 3 Wii controls
- Wii fit
- 6 teen mountain bikes in good condition
- Arts and crafts supplies (paint, markers, paper, clay, etc.)
- Board Games (Uno, HeadBanz, Dominion, Catch Phrase, Connect 4, Twister)
- Electric drum set
- Sidewalk chalk
- 6 iPods and earbuds
- 6 CD players
- Lego sets
- Hair products for ethnic hair (combs, oil, etc.)
- Rubber bands for braiding hair
- New, large, garden shed
- A contractor to pour a concrete sidewalk around our fence
- Plumber to tap into the sewer line and run a line for a bathroom at the office building.
- A vacation home or 2nd home that an individual is willing to let our house moms and staff use during time off.
- We are also looking for consistent volunteers to mentor the girls (this would need to be a weekly commitment.) Anyone working with the girls needs to attend our volunteer training and have a background check.
- We are also looking for women who will live in the home with the girls. This is a foster mom position and is a paid position.
We also have a registry set up at Target. Click here to access the Sarah’s Home registry page.